ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Guys can I throw my holding in the mix. I speak for approx 25...

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Guys can I throw my holding in the mix. I speak for approx 25 mil nsl shares. Yes 25 mil. My holding is significant in its own right with the balance being made up of people who got set on my say so.

Every 1 who is holding will make a multibagger from here, IMO otherwise would not have been this heavy handed with this 1.

Let me point something out, which may or may not be obvious.

1. In relation to A. Elberg sales.

Its a smart operator who wants to fly under the radar. What if he reduced his holding to under 5% to no longer have to announce to you guys what he is actually doing? He could then accummulate stock through 3rd party in a much more aggressive manner and have the down rampers help him to do it on the cheap.

2. Steines sale of measly 2-3mil ot out of 40 mil they collectivelly hold is a joke and not even worth mentioning, but people have so I thought I would bring it up as well. THey have done probably another 5 deals since that date, which all require capitol, hence take a little of the table here, put in another one there and you still make good money.

3. The SP speaks for itself as I posted earlier. And its the only thing to take note of. The rest is rumour and inuendo.

Good luck all! Needless to say I hold and will be adding to my position on oportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
ELE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.