FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Entry Point, page-11

1. 325 Posts.
    Lol heritic
    December 12th to April 3rd no posts, now we are all still trying to average down and are seeing red.
    What a conceded clown you are, you know nothing of our holdings, trades or our business, but you come on here and type your bull as it was the only truth. Just to get a couple of pips lower!

So your suggesting Rand have no interest in BGS and would rather treat tailings at .05 grams per tonne with a cut off 0.03 than have the likely hood of grades of 2 grams + per tonne from 3 possible ore bodies from just 25 km away?
    I give you the drum, even though i think you know this, they want to keep the plant going, they want to make 50,000 ounces per quarter at below $1000 ounce cost not maybe 20,000 if the tailing retreatment works.

IMHO its not "IF" the deal happens its "When" it will happen.

I know your one of the positive posters on here, probably one of the day traders you speak so highly of.
    You hid your IP address so it will not give you away that you are just trying to get a couple pips lower and show your real colours!

You may get your pip or 2 lower if the CR comes before the deal, but I will be there buying next to you as this deal is nearly done and you know it!

GLTA
    And remember this is a forum where you only need and email address and a phone number to open an account!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.