FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Entry Point, page-12

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    If people believe RG are coming to the table eventually and are long on BGS let them.
    If they are in the RED let them sit in the RED. If they have done due dilligence and believe the current grades / potential is enough to progress forward that is ok too...
    If you feel BGS has a low chance (high risk) of becoming anything long term but can day trade or 'week-fortnight' trade BGS for $$$ do that, why wouldn't you.

Each to their own..For the majority of holders on BGS HC thread they are the long term believers. Some of these people might be in full time jobs and pay enough tax. Their investment is post CGT in line with what BGS projects?...They live comfortably and enoy the discussions on here? They don't need the stress of being caught with their pants down when the train leaves?? Who knows..

I commented on BGS when it was 0.016-0.018 saying i will trade the pips and re-enter @ ~ 0.013 and was told i didn't have my finger on the pulse of BGS ..... LOL,.It is what it is..

I changed my strategy to be both long and trade between pips as i could see the opportunity and since then it has worked okay. but everyone has a mind set we just try and find common ground on here and help each other put all the pieces of the puzzle together
    Last edited by ryobal: 06/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.