BNB babcock & brown limited

enumerate what are your thoughts, page-30

1. 6 Posts.
    I think the board know exactly who they represent....themselves.

I am in for a large amount of money....was a punt, thought it was a resonably educated one, but in hindside was based on missleading company informaiton......

What infuriates me is not the loss, but the lack of disclosure and the careless ethics of these executives including the arrogants of requesting bonus payments when they effectively have driven it into the ground.

Rather then honorably saying folks we F****d up, and put it into administration, they add salt to the wounds, by creating a favorable scenario for the equally complicit scum who carelessly lent them the money and fostered this mess.

Shareholders get a "to bad so sad" and these same scumbags continue to get paid colossal salaries to effectively sell on behalf of the bank.

Whats tragic is the fact that no company is immune, look at Suncorp's recent announcement.....

The optimist in me hopes that my loss is converted to a long term investment that use cases such as BNB, CER, AFG et al. to change corporate law to nail directors that don't bat straight........

I propose the "20:20 act"......batter up!! Que starts here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.