BUY 0.00% 0.5¢ bounty oil & gas nl

enviro application

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If anyone hasnt noticed the last envrio application has been withdrawn. Seen here -

http://www.environment.gov.au/cgi-bin/epbc/epbc_ap.pl?name=current_referral_detail&proposal_id=5094

So i rang Advent Energy and was told that a new one has been entered but the girl couldnt help me find it as Toby Foster who is looking after this was on the phone.

I tried again and briefly spoke to him, he suggested that a new application has been entered and can take up to 20-30days once a case manager has been assigned. He didnt comment as to why the previous one has been withdrawn but i suspect it could have something to do with the new prospects, as they will be targeting a different location with in PEP11 than first thought.

he did confirm that the first well will be called Seaclem 1, Regardless as to the actual drill target and did mention that there has been some confusion regarding this. I briefly spoke to him about which current target would it more likely be and he suggested that they havent actually finally decided as more survey data was still due in!!! Watch this space for a another upgrade!!

The only thing that worries me is if they are still waiting on survey data to decide the drill location then the enviro application may still be lingering a little longer.

he was very upbeat overall and seemed a nice guy. I will be sending a email to Phil Kelso to ask him whats going on too ref the enviro application, hopefully then advent will get some pressure behind them to update the market.

But as for now keep the above link handy and just keeps searching for either PEP11 or Advent energy and hopefully we will see a new application soon then the clock starts ticking again.

Keep on BUYing

harry out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.743M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4900962 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10033335 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.