KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ok so I’ve gone back to do some reading and turns out the...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Ok so I’ve gone back to do some reading and turns out the company had already reported this in last quarterly:

“The level of assessment is a Public Environmental Review. The key environmental factors were determined to be Flora and Vegetation and Terrestrial Fauna. Specifically, the presence of Declared Rare Flora Banksia Sphaerocarpa var. dolichostyla and the IronCap Hills vegetation complexes Priority Ecological Community and the presence of Chuditch and Malleefowl. These species also triggered Matters of National Environmental Significance under the EPBC Act. Mt Holland is a highly disturbed brownfields site which was an operating gold mine in the past (circa 1990-2002) and is largely un-rehabilitated. Covalent Lithium has planned to re-utilise as much of the currently disturbed area as possible when siting new infrastructure and disturbance associated with development of the Mt Holland Lithium Project in order to minimise new disturbance.”

So I retract my comment that I would like to see the company respond as they already did. And I’m satisfied.

Also I question the motives of this article and its timing.

How many shorts are still out there that need some negative news to help cover?

Onwards and upwards.

(IMHO and DYOR etc)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.