BMN 3.86% $3.23 bannerman energy ltd

Tibbs,there may well be a lot of mileage in what you say,Even in...

1. 116 Posts.
    Tibbs,
    there may well be a lot of mileage in what you say,
    Even in the best of times the market hates uncertainty and there seems to be a hail of it being thrown at the top two class u stocks namely BMN and EXT. It ranges in its extremes from Environmental (almost credible) to the Resource being too large (ridiculous)- combine this with the bot stories (fact or fiction)etc...... we have nothing but smoke and mirrors in many forms whose aim (successfully to date based on the fact of the matter)- has been nothing more than to push value considerations into the background. The current EV/lb valuations placed on these two companies that can be derived from their sps is a total joke - Dattles in my view knows(and could even be developing it) that's why he is a current buyer not only of polo and ext but in all probability BMN as well.
    Skip, in a recent thread, suggested that Dattles and Co are over anything U in Namibia like a rash - that view appears to have more than a smidgin of substance. Polo has raised a lot of cash recently but we have no idea(yet)what they're doing with it. It's a no brainer BMN is dirt cheap as is EXT - me I'm all "shared up" - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.120(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.25 $3.12 $1.638M 513.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3944 $3.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.24 6367 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.