MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

environmental approval

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I sent an email to MEC Resources asking when they expected to lodge environment application for PEP11 and received the following reply from Toby Foster, Corporate Development Manager, Advent Energy Limited -

"I can confirm that Advent has commenced lodgement of all necessary approvals documednts for its drilling activities in PEP11 in the offshore Sydney Basin. We are very confident that all necessary approvals will be in place well before the Ocean Patriot drilling rig is provided to Advent for its use.

A previous Referral under the EPBC Act to the commonwealth Department of Environment Heritage, Water and the Arts (DEWHA) was withdrawn due to the nature of changes required in that document to keep it current. Following advice from our environmental consultants, Advent has deemed it unnecessary to re-Refer our actions to DEWHA for their consideration. Notwithstanding, Advent will comply with the EPBC Act, and all other applicable Acts and regulations, during its activities within PEP11"

Any comments anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.