BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

environmental approvals, page-2

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lest,
    I do not know but these guys have a 'petrolem exploration permit' now as long as they comply with all the standards I believe they will be able to drill. I think I remember they come under Commonwealth legislation somewhere. State legislation goes to 3 miles offshore. But I think the legislations would overlap in the case of PEP11

Given the amount of drilling for conventional gas, CGS, coal and water that has gone on from the Hunter to wollongong and nothing seems to stop any of it...I cant see any government saying no to the potential royalties that could come their way from offshore Sydney.

"The New South Wales Petroleum (Submerged Lands) Act 1982 is part of a set of complementary legislation governing offshore petroleum exploration and development shared by the Commonwealth, all States and the Northern Territory.

The NSW legislation applies to petroleum resources in submerged lands adjacent to the State up to a limit of 3 nautical miles."

BUY licence comes under this act and from what I read is the only offshore licence in NSW.

The Greens will object of course and have already done so but I cannot see them stopping a drill if MMR get that far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.659K 1.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2415075 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6405399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.