ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

environmental concerns with uranium mining, page-4

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    While researching greenlands future perspective on mining, it heavily points to a big focus on it's potential oil and gas reserves. Greenlands political focus is on these rather than REE's and uranium as a source of a future revenue. Unfortunately REE's don't seem to be on there agenda and IMO it will be a few years atleast, before they will get looked at from a mining perspective (as a result of the fear of 'radioactive pollution' associated with uranium mining as a by-product). I think a long period of educating the local people and Government of how safe mining uranium is, will proceed and inturn jeopardising this fantastic resource in the short term. We can only hope that through lobbying and educating by the international community that Greenland will get up to speed with the western world on this matter and fast track this enormous resource to production. I am a long term holder and believe such a resource will be instrumental in putting an independent Greenland on 'it's feet'. While at the same time making Greenland a strategic player in the world's race for a carbon-free climate! These are just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $29.53K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114536 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 352250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.