TLG 4.65% 41.0¢ talga group ltd

I am quite curious to know where the Nov dates came from too, I...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I am quite curious to know where the Nov dates came from too, I suspect an ASX release but I don't know for sure. Unfortunately you've probably scared everybody off so you may never get a satisfying answer. Did you actually, genuinely, want an answer? If you did, here's some constructive criticism that will improve your forum experience:

First thing to remember: If you ask a question and frame it in a context of accusations and misconduct, people are generally going to focus on the latter and gloss over the question, or simply ignore you altogether. This is because people reciprocate other peoples energy, so the more uncooperative you are with strangers, the more uncooperative they are with you. It's just human nature. If you don't have an innate understanding of this (and that's ok if you don't) then you should be paying attention to good discussions and learning from them.

Second thing to remember: Nobody here has an obligation to do anything for you, we're here on our own time. Ask anyone who has tried to organise a group of volunteers and they will understand that you need to keep the people happy, or you'll get nothing in return. Work them too hard, or annoy them, and they will simply leave. My point is you need to make people WANT to help you.

If you want real answers to your questions then follow this format below. I guarantee you better community engagement, or your money back.

"Hi , in your post [Link here] you said you were expecting news of [Thing] by [Date]. There has been no news, can you share your source for [Date]? Thank you."

• Think about the information you want to get, use that to craft your question.
    • It's OK to leave information out for the sake of simplification.
    • Ensure there's no ramble at the start or end of your comment that would detract from what you're trying to say.
    • Refrain from attacking their character when you want to make sure they know you think they're wrong.
    • Avoid any accusations of misconduct or similar, this will increase the likelihood that your question isn't answered.
    • Keep the question neutral and open ended. No 'loaded questions'.

I live in Perth too.
    Last edited by JSSF: 15/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $166.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 40.0¢ $398.0K 950.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17921 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 13936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.