TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Envisioning JVs

1. 13 Posts.
    This is not a pump for info necessarily - more an appeal to the collective wisdom of the HC community about how people imagine the various JVs playing out in coming months/years.

I appreciate the discussion in the current peer comparison thread and others, but I'm wondering how relevant these comparisons will be over a longer time frame, say 12 months, once the various graphite players mature and/or emerge from the identity crisis the space in general seems to be going through? Seems like a lot is changing - certainly my initial thinking on why/timing for investing in TON/graphite sector is a little immature/dated.

I reckon the comparison stands for now, as is maybe the so-called 'super-pit' /smaller player comparison. But someone somewhere in a previous thread made the flippant-ish comment of comparing tennis and pencil makers, but maybe there's a kernel of truth in that over the longer term. Perhaps there will be a change in TON's sp relative to peers following the DFS etc, but that only flies insofar as these are companies with broadly comparable resources and who face similar sets of circumstances in an evolving space. Perhpas rather the intrinsic value of the company then is in the characteristics of its resource + its capacity to exploit the unique potential of its particular JVs. I'm looking forward to more info on the nature of these relationships, but precisely what happens and how is a little vague. Apologies - evolving thoughts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.