MIX 0.00% 21.7¢ mirvac industrial trust

eofy results!!!, page-32

1. 17,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I will just post this and its not i think related to mirvac industrial trust but is from mgr or mirvac groups constituion .I think we would have a seperate constituion for the trust? Bigshares i appeciate your efforts its hard to sleep sometimes .Ive had a few shares now for almost a year and been following the thread for awhile so i appeciate those long term posters very much for keeping the dream alive.(: The derisking now with the last loan has got me more intense and i too spend some candle burning on mix.

The technical jargon gets to the mind sometimes and some things stick but may have little meaning unless something triggers the mind.Company constituions can be like insurance and the information you realy need is in the fine print so take my post as large print till i get see something i can copy and post as gospel but this segement is what ive been brushing around with capital raisings dilutions etc the thread has been raising.

Shares to remain Stapled
    Subject to article 23.11, each issued share will remain Stapled for so long as
    those shares remain on issue.
    The Directors and the Company must not do any act, matter or thing (and
    must refrain from doing any act, matter or thing) if to do so (or refrain from
    doing so, as the case may be) would result directly or indirectly in any share
    no longer being Stapled to an MPT Unit to form a Mirvac Group Stapled
    Security. In particular, the Directors and the Company must not re-organise
    any shares unless at the same time there is a corresponding re-organisation of
    MPT Units that are Stapled to those shares to form Mirvac Group Stapled
    Securities so that the person holding shares holds an equal number of MPT
    Units. For the purposes of this article 2.5, the term ?re-organise? has the
    meaning given in Listing Rules 7.18 to 7.24 (inclusive) and the term ?reorganisation?
    has a corresponding meaning and includes any consolidation,
    division, cancellation, subdivision, buy back or reduction of any share capital.
    http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/14/144019/Mirvac_Limited_Consititution.pdf

Please note this is mirvac limited and an extract from thier constituion not mirvac industrial trust which im trying find on google but will have email the trust i guess! big smiles to the ones reading the thread.

Oh and by the way i have just recenty started looking at aeu was surprised to see it on here .Fkp is another but only because i have held pbd before so there is still some value around as the ones that held higher through the gfc fall off the tree as loans come up for renewal etc etc and have to face the same preasure as those during that period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.