MIX 0.00% 21.7¢ mirvac industrial trust

Midnight musings on some current MIX topics1) Buy back (or lack...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Midnight musings on some current MIX topics

1) Buy back (or lack thereof)
    Mypravda, thanks for emailing the manager, I guess it may be a bit early for the buy back. Let them pay off the Mirvac loan first. But I would have thought with their cash balance and cash flow it shouldn't take long and the BB would be the best use of capital IMO. As long as they don't go on a RE buying spree!

2) top twenty
    Interesting changes since last year. I doubt you will get too many posters volunteering info regarding their position on top 20 - as this almost removes any anonymity. In my personal case, if they ever return to paying a 3c a unit distribution, I will probably be able to retire quite comfortably, if need be. They paid 3.1 cents in 2008 and over 9c in 2007 can you believe (I never heard of MIX back then).

3) Price action
    Needless to say, it is nice to see we are finally moving in the right direction, and still only at 40% of NTA. I would imagine, a fair trading range in the current market of 8c-10c, moving higher if conditions improve and uncle Ben starts his printing press again.

4) HC thread
    The thread is still surprisingly quiet, given 50% rise in the last few days, not to mention the volume. Still not many day trader posts from what I gather, meaning they are still accumulating and will ramp later. This is an excellent sign for the the SP in the next few days. Once we end up in the list of most discussed stocks, it may be time to unload a few.

Cheers

mlc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.