SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

eog results, page-4

1. 8,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    verismotex

i feel the need to reply, EOG is primarily in the oil section and is killing the rest regionally with higher EUR's

sundance is convinced by choking back they wont stress the frac and get lower declines.. EOG demonstrates higher flow rates and maintain stellar EUR's

they also have wells which are further south and on trend with the mcmullen acreages in sundances leasing area. they have vastly superior EUR's to sundances, swift, conco, and imho its worth looking at their well fraccing practices

i have not seen sundance come wup with any further evidence for the past 5 months that their choking back method worked. it was borderline and slightly superior last time they talked about it, with 90 day figures,, then silence..

i would be pleased to see some strong evidence what eric and grace did was actually evidenced by strong facts and not a case of just drilling into the sweet spot better and getting higher EUR's that way

EOG have proven that the frac itself can achieve dramatic EUR improvements.. other operators also have improved fracs,, but just adjusting chokes is imho not the singular answer to higher EUR's

all imho and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.