SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

EON IPO

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    After weeks of sending repeated emails to EON Reality asking for an update on the proposed IPO:

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Good morning,I am referring to an article "https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/05/19/1147252/0/en/EON-Reality-Forms-IPO-Committee-and-is-Strengthening-Management-for-NASDAQ-Listing.html" dated May 19, 2017.In particular I would like to ask a question in relation to "An IPO will enable EON Reality to further develop its best in class AVR Platform for both Enterprise and Education, build out its aggressive technology roadmap that seeks to link man and machine through AVR, and expand its global network. EON Reality has secured additional shareholders and advisory board members with extensive financial resources and networks. Key shareholders have approved for the company to begin the IPO process.".

Given that it has almost been 4 YEARS since this article, I was wondering if you would be able to provide any further information with regards as to how IPO process is progressing (if at all).I look forward to your reply.Thanking you in advance.
    "

None of my emails received a reply. I finally contacted them via Facebook (messenger) and received the following replies/messages:

"our apologies for the delay. Can I find out what your enquiry was pertaining to? I was unable to trace any email"
    "I'm not sure, we have not seen those emails come through. They are likely to have ended up in our spam folder"
    "thank you for your interest, at this point, we are no longer continuing with the IPO process."

Randy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $282 21.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3533763 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 8322 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.