SEN 11.8% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

I second your opinion about SEN. This company has been very...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I second your opinion about SEN. This company has been very successful at disappointing its investors. Senetas is in the promising cyber security industry, but this market is full of competitors. Their core products are network encryptors, but this solution is not a must have for most organizations. Besides, it can be replaced by other solution with a bit performance degradation. That explains why they couldn't push the sales of their 100Gb encryptor. I was hoping that the partnership with Thales could help, but all of you have seen the progress in last 2 years. Literally pathetic sales...... Now since the primary product can't make the money, SEN started investing money in other technologies. However, they seem to get themselves in the same boat again. The virtual encryptor is a good concept, but in reality how may organization will buy it? My guess is very few and time will prove my theory. Let us talk about the Votiro product. It looks great but again it is not the only products in the market. To make sure it does not fail like all previous products, Senetas must review their company strategy. Senetas is not a company with ambition to grow, instead it tried really hard to secure its tax benefits by capping its profit every financial year. This mindset is sick, it is not great for a tech company. Management people do not have a strategy to lead the company to succeed in this dynamic cyber security world. they have made a few interesting investments only to get asset write off. Finally, good luck to all share holders including myself. I am going to hold this share until the miracle happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $4.858K 301.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1438672 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 219578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.