EOS 2.22% $1.62 electro optic systems holdings limited

EOS and Lockheed Martin. Watch the price, page-11

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I think Northrop Grumman owns 5 million shares through Citibank as the nominee. Its possible that Lockheed Martin maybe trying to take a stake and mop up some shares, as EOS are space partners with Lockheed.

Lockheed are not on the register as far as I can see, so it is a possible they are doing some buying.

At the end of the day with EOS being the only provider of accurate space junk detection (down to a few metres, versus the 15km that is available elsewhere) and the only provider with accurate CROWS offensive and defensive weapons then I believe they are a long term winner. Their offensive weapons can take out moving targets at 5km and their defensive weapons and turrets are best in class.

I think their decision to provide a space detection services, versus selling the IP is smart, as it gives them a good revenue stream and protects the IP from entities that would try and steal it. Their space IP is in the software, as I understand it.

The fact that two of the Directors are well known in Defence, proves to me that someone in the Australian Government and the 5 eyes coalition is ensuring the IP remains safe.

Given they have never tapped shareholders for funds, are cash positive and will look to pay dividends when they have space annual revenue, its a keeper for me. Plus its exciting technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.