EOS 0.00% $1.91 electro optic systems holdings limited

EOS back in the news & new contract details?, page-69

1. 4,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2411
    As you've said, it's a complex issue. So many, many factors to weigh up...
    • Does it have more impact on Electro-Optical to sell my shares and move on, or to agitate as an owner for moral consideration in the choice of customers beyond a simple "is it legal?" decision? We've seen BHP get destroyed over its actions even though they were completely legal.
    • Do the defensive merits of the RWS outweigh the potential for its use as a weapon of aggression?
    • Does the moral downside attached to the military arm of EOS outweigh the moral upside of the space and communications arms?
    • Do I contribute more to Saudi corruption and belligerence when I refuel my car, or with my EOS shareholding?

My choice at present is to continue to hold, and voice my concerns when I have them. Sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere.

The responses from some posters here have been gruesome. I particularly call out @benson1610 for a nasty, personal, rhetorical response rather than engaging with the actual issue. Special mention to @retiredyoung also for using a childish "but they're doing it, so it's okay for us" tactic. This kind of reaction is a reason why many of us will sit silent and quietly make our own judgements. Some of us might even quietly ignore the authors of the most nauseating posts, so we never get to see the full response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $367.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.97 $1.90 $1.695M 882.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12417 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.