EOS 1.66% $1.78 electro optic systems holdings limited

EOS Charts, page-1986

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Lol. Funny how you ignore my question three times whether you sold your hold to lock in the profit since you knew where it was heading.

You only come out when the shit hits the fan saying "I told you so"
    You were pretty quiet when the SP went over to around 5.50 when you told everyone it was heading to 3's . Not a
    Single post from you.
    you would have taken away the opportunity for people to claw back done profit and exit.

snd here you are once again. I am now looking at you as the bell ringing that we are at the bottom.
    I have publicly called you out previously pointing out that you actually know nothing about ta charts which you claimed you have but never shared. Showed you on another stock page asking questions for someone to do TA as you don't know it.

it is like a cockroach coming out after everyone's eaten to get scraps.
    No one is happy about the market response. I'm not going to pretend that I like the report.
    I have spent the night last night looking over the announcements and reports looking over at april vs march top holders and guess what...The top holders are unchanged bar hsbc nominees which has shifted not even a percent and the bottom two holders.

this so has profited for many since covid and many are exiting on unfavourable cash flow report. To me, it's a hick up and an watching for bottom.

im not going to ramp this stock, but I've explicitly said I plan to hold for several years. I plan to see this into it's maturity.

This is my choice for my 10K shares that I'm ready to DCA and even double my hold if need be. I've said it many times that this isn't for everyone and that it is a long game.
    i don't sell less than a year unless there's significant profit or fundamentals have shit themselves.

now you're free to say what you want. But don't pretend you know what you're talking about. You're just as bad as the ones pretending they use TA... Oh yeah....

disclosure, I hold 10k shares at average 5.05

care to share your hold? I have a feeling that I won't have an answer.

Last edited by MrAdz: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.