EOS 1.17% $1.73 electro optic systems holdings limited

EOS Charts, page-2522

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346

I am looking at them critically you arent looking at them at all.

Your suggestion the T2000 is vaporware is just wrong.

Your suggestion that Hanwha is not talking up the EOS angle is just wrong.

Your suggestion that EOS work share on the T2000 is nothing is unsubstantiated. Im going based off company announcements. The T-2000 will be built in Australia under technology transfer- FACT. Of course Elbit will get its share. To think EOS wont is pure conjecture and you are basically calling the company a liar on ASX announcements with legal liability for directors based on what?

I never put a % on a Lynx v Redback win probability- which you did. No one knows but Army. Both seem capable. The decision will be made based on the merits- technical and political. A Boxer win for Rheinmetall vs a K-9 SPH win for Hanwha. Each have indigenious production- makes 100% sense to talk this up as much as possible which was my point.

The Land 400 Phase 3 RFT mandated EOS RWS interoperability. If you think Army would demand this without intending to use it, or will buy another RWS that is not EOS which it has fitted on all its other light armour then that to me makes no sense at all. And if you think Rheinmetall will put forward a product that doesnt meet the RFT spec then that sounds like craziness to me. The fact that Army is already trained on EOS RWS to me is a selling point for a T-2000 . I cant imagine Hanwha, a global major, or Elbit wouldnt actually think through its partnerships.

in terms of exports Hanwha is talking up the Redback for export. However, EOS (not Hanwha) has stated that the T2000 is available for export independently of Redback and is marketing it. If you think the Company is marketing it without having a license to do so then I would be amazed- but dont be definitive about it as you have no idea as to if they do or dont.

What % win is the market placing on a Redback win in the current SP- close to zero. I would think our chances are better than zero.

Ill leave this forum to the chart guys now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.020(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $333.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.77 $1.72 $805.6K 462.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15552 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 7911 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.