EOS 4.46% $1.82 electro optic systems holdings limited

EOS Charts, page-2635

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    And how exactly do you know that?

Australia is an island nation. It would not surprise me to see the defence strategy shift to Navy, airforce and anti-missile protection.

British defence contractor to develop hypersonic missile-killing lasers for Australia (msn.com)

The IFV program has already been downscaled by 33%. What's the point in having a ground force strategy when missiles could potentially be lobbed over our heads from the Solomons? Look at our infrastructure. How many main arterial roads do we have? How many major railway lines do we have? What about communication towers? Mate, we're sitting ducks. The lingering effects of covid related supply issues have already exposed how poor our networks are. One flood...no food. Image what a few missiles could do to our flaky infrastructure?

When have we ever fought a ground war in this country? I know the die hard militants out there will want to shoot me in the back. But the Government needs to think big picture and that's one reason why the IFV decision was not only delayed, but downscaled.

Who knows where the alliance with Nova Systems will end up.

Ultimately, no one should give any credibility to my comments. Just as no one should give any credibilty to yours.

Lastly, just because someone has been a successful Director in businesses that operate in a "staple" environment, ie: Travel, wine and cooked chooks, it doesn't mean that they'll have any influence what-so-ever when it comes to competing against behemoths with strong Government backing.

Ask yourself, are EOS dependable, reliable, stable, respected? And who are their competitors?
    Last edited by Iloveicecreams: 23/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.085(4.46%)
Mkt cap ! $367.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.89 $1.82 $227.4K 123.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1653 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 3150 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.