EOS 3.18% $1.52 electro optic systems holdings limited

Hi @van der Meijde, Like you , i am also long term shareholder....

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi @van der Meijde,
    Like you , i am also long term shareholder. ups and downs like we see in SP in last few months (especially last 2020) is tiresome.

Too many positives, however there are negatives that are not talked much in forums regarding EOS.

It was noted in the link and by even Ben Green himself that, terrible part of the business is contracts take long time to be finalized. But if it is granted, good part is -customers stick 10-15 years.

The other part with EOS business is, investors mostly like to buy into stock where they use this or can see the product/theme in their daily life e.g APT, finance , recourse , IT stocks etc. With EOS, it obviously isn't. even 2 years ago, they were mostly unknown to public.

Also, in general their number of customers are limited due to nature of the business. For me it is not so much favourable, but it is what it is. (at least they are not tied into 1 customer)

In this current circumstances in market (maybe it has always been like this) most traders/"investors" are up for quick money in most cases. if they don't see this happening, they abondon the ship. I know it is not something new and rational perhaps.

From past 6 months, every one knows that shorts increased around 5% of register and my calculations is they are opened around mid $5. then it went up $7 ish, they didn't cover. Went down to $5ish - are they covering ? i don't know. lookslike no. Like every other investors, they hold their money tied to this. so questions to ask:
    1 - what will be the trigger to cover?
    2. contrary to 1, is there anything they know that they are holding to their positions even sideways trading in the last 6-7 months?
    3. Who are they or is it mostly 1-2 parties holding this many shorts?
    4. is it really shorts that is holding price down? - my opinion is mostly yes, but there is uncertainty in overall conditions that warrants price currently.

With reddit, my understanding is it is one off occurrence and once all these hype is gone, market will be back to the same. Similar occurrences happen (in different format which triggers short squeeze). by all means though, i am already in market participating by holding to my longs.
    with reddit to work, i presume this thing needs to be cultivated for few months. the guy who "backbone " to it, was doing his research from July 2020 - there are 1 hour long youtube videos with analysis and stuff. and it popped in Jan 2021. good on him making 50K to -48mil$. i wish i could make 1 tenth of this.

Overall, i will hold my position for a while now based on my own analysis/opinion. Everyone has different opinions- this is normal,

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.050(3.18%)
Mkt cap ! $293.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.59 $1.51 $764.6K 496.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2160 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 4163 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.52
  Change
-0.050 ( 4.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.57 $1.57 $1.51 35919
Last updated 11.08am 02/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.