KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Sure, 30c, but with the last ~11c raising and now this 4c and 7c...

1. 18,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Sure, 30c, but with the last ~11c raising and now this 4c and 7c raising, I expect most who have supported throughout would have averages around 10c by now? Mine would be around 8c assuming entitlement subscription.

>>

On the directors: in the absence of a declaration of their intent to take up full entitlements in the preceding announcements (as would be the normal course for ASX companies), I think we can expect that while they will be supporting to some degree, they will not all be taking up their full entitlements.

It will certainly be interesting to see how many they take up after the issue has closed and hopefully this is greater than 50% of entitlement.

>>

I also hope any decision on TZ is delayed until after the imminent WA/UK drills. Not personally expecting much from wa, but with some success on both, it should be easy to raise further capital at much higher prices to fund drill campaigns there, especially as there is the faint whiff of potential income from TZ within the next two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.