VRX 7.69% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

shipping is f**ked mate. in my reading 50% think return to...

1. 15,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    shipping is f**ked mate. in my reading 50% think return to normal once trade balance normalizes. the other 50% are calling doom and gloom and globalism is dead with the rebirth of domestic manufacturing.

i suspect the truth lies somewhere in the middle, post xmas chinese garbage toy surge. reality is that ports are currently reorganizing and more ships are built daily. but the shock will see big manufacturers bring some production to hub and spoke models...coca cola is doing this now after getting smashed with shipping costs.

with massive vertically integrated producers like ...errr...say mitsubishi... they dont care. they vertically integrated so you could get hosed at one point in the chain and make it up somewhere else...i.e pay overs for the windscreen and unders on bulk paint...then an unaffected profit on selling the car...

if all this fails the other factor here is inflation... its going to kick like an angry mule sooner or later and it will erode the price discrepancy ($ for $) but will suppress demand, again bring balance back to trade.... in the end the user will pay. and whats 30 bucks more on a phone or 3k more on an 80k car or 10k on a 600k house build ....when its all the banks money anyway.

short answer... its a not worth crystal ball gazing.
    Last edited by blister: 19/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $20.75K 584.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70429 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 128317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.