GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

epa approval , page-10

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Major you really have no idea about the EPA or the resources industry frustration over this, otherwise you wouldn't be so staunch in their defence. As for your other negative attacking comments they are only to be expected from you.

Why do you think INPEX snubbed WA? I will tell you why environmental and govt processes were not to their liking and the delays were simply too much in the end. The labor govt completely blew it with INPEX and even when they knew it was all over they still tried to fool the WA public that all was good. This was a big blot on WA and the approval processes involved, ePA being the main one.

You once again erroneously imply something more sinister, even illegal. Quite simply you have no idea and display it with your defence of the EPA and blaming GBG management.

Major said: "You have implied you know exactly what the problem is for the so called "delay"."

The only problem is constant delays out of the EPA. That as I stated is very well known in the resources industry in WA. An industry that I have made my living out of now for around 20yrs. I have an excellent working knowledge of the works approval processes and also have many excellent network contacts both in and out of Australia. If you don't believe people speak to each other about their frustrations at work in this industry then that is not my problem.

Do a little research on the EPA and the processes that have caused significant and constant delays in this state.
    Clive Palmer summed it up well in a little article in the Australian.
    Palmer calls for time limit on EPA process
    ""The core of the problem for the West Australian EPA is that there is no time limit on what they can do and they respond a year or two after events happen and that's not keeping up with a competitive economy."

In the last WA election this was a focus of the Liberal govt platform and they still have a way to go to resolve the obviously failing internal processes of the EPA.

The recent overturn in uranium mining also highlighted this.

Australian Broadcasting Corporation
    Broadcast: 18/11/2008
    Reporter: Hamish Fitzsimmons

"KERRY O'BRIEN, PRESENTER: Western Australia's new Liberal Government has wasted little time in honouring its election pledge to overturn Labor's ban on uranium mining in the state. But the resource industry, which has been the powerhouse of the national economy, is hoping for an even bigger shake-up of the state's development approval process. It blames excessive red and green tape for a backlog of projects worth billions still awaiting the go ahead."

Constantly blaming GBG for the delay in environmental approval is completely erroneous and quite simply false.

Yes I have a knowledge of what is going on, as do many in the resources industry. We make it our business to know so we can try and move the processes along as quick as we can. There is always a brick wall in the way though.

I have invested in this company because I believe in it and also believe it will provide an excellent long term investment for me and other investors.

You just keep on bagging the company as you see fit, on that I really don't give a damn as it is your problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.