GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

You're not telling me anything new. Everyone knows the problems...

1. 897 Posts.
    You're not telling me anything new. Everyone knows the problems with the EPA and the time it takes for approvals is not to the liking of companies or their shareholders.

Put simply, the companies and their shareholders care about money - the EPA has other specific criteria and concerns that are their focus. They are not concerned with your punt on the sharemarket!

"What they have done with GBG is little short of incompetent. They could have made a decision about this long ago but haven't.

The EPA deserve credit for only one thing, causing an unnecessary delay."

Unfortunately for you, the above comment you made does imply you have specific knowledge of the application, otherwise it is, libelous.
    re. GBG-
    How do you know what the EPA have done is incompetent?
    How do you know a decision by the EPA could have been made earlier?
    How do you know that if there is an EPA "delay" that the delay is unnecessary?

But as usual, your lips are now whistling a different tune as you worm away from your statement...
    Now you are making out it was only a generalisation???
    Well do you have specific knowledge or not as to the delay you stated?

Further:
    Constantly blaming GBG for the delay in environmental approval is completely erroneous and quite simply false.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black?
    PROVE to me where or when I have constantly blamed GBG for the delay in environmental approvals????

I'll save you the trouble, what you said above is false and your comments are false, as usual.
    What I have been pointing out is that it will take whatever time it takes and harping on about the EPA in posts will never hurry it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.