PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

Not totally sure for Tasmania, but what I think it means is...

1. 40 Posts.
    Not totally sure for Tasmania, but what I think it means is this, based on experience in other states.

Proto have put in a NOI, as with most things like this the local EPA advertises the fact the Proto have put in a NOI, where they let the public know that Proto wants to mine. It has been accessed that it is class 2C, which requires the highest amount of assessment even possibly federal minister approval. Now to me that date in late Jan is when the EPA will go back to Proto and tell them exactly what sort of environmental/social impact assessment documentation they will require (they get 1 year to provide) before putting that documentation to the public for public summissions (42 day period allowed) Proto has to respond to all public submissions, this can take a while, they may be asked for more studies or given the green light.... or the red light and that is when appeals from either side of the fence occur.

It is in fact quite an involved process, it doesn't normally happen in a matter of weeks or a few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.