TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

The merge seems to be generating a lot of discussion and many...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    The merge seems to be generating a lot of discussion and many different subjects are being discussed I would like to take out the discussion regarding the EPA approvals as a seperate topic. Discussion I have seem is that they will have to go back to the start and redo the whole lot as a result of the merger. and also The EPA have already inspected the site.
    My thinking is that TMT have the two ends of the ore body and AVL has the middle. My thinking is that mining will start at one end or the other possibly both so why can't the EPA applications of TMT (these being the furtherest advanced) proceed.
    I am a little disappointed the Merger proposal doesn't address this issue. I am not in WA and unsure of what is the correct course or process and also am aware that some here are in regular contact with Ian and may have discussed the issue. My apologies if a definitive answer has already been posted.
    Also as another topic the subject of the inevitable consolidation would be of interest I have seen 10/1 mentioned but wonder if 20/1 would be the way to go. FYI I have also been increasing my TMT holding and feel uneasy with my new holding being a tad over 5m of a 9 billion share base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.