EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

I can understand your thoughts. I have concerns about...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I can understand your thoughts. I have concerns about transportation too. Interestingly though they managed to extract and transport a 200t sample at the start of the wet season amidst a site visit from the IER? No apparent issues here or red flags from the IER. BFS incorporates costing to construct 33kv powerline from ifakara to epanko - if roads needed upgrading would it not have been pertinent to also incorporate or at least consider this as a mentioned in the bfs? Perhaps we need to ask the company how they transported the sample and if the shipping cost/timframe supported the $100/t approx bfs figures. The IER indicated an action plan, however if this included road upgrades/transportation limitations to blow out the capex we would have been updated as material info. If you want to mention train then sure it's not factored in and we are trucking to dar, however if train is viable will reduce opex further. As for water there is a positive water balance at epanko, and furthermore posting pics of a localised flood somewhere is pointless unless substantiated by georeferencing or credible source - Aus east coast is getting hit by flooding a lot and if i posted pics of roads underwater etc things could be made to look grim too for an outsider - localised flooding may last a day or a week etc, but waters subside and life goes on. Depending on when we ship, if peak wet is a problem its only a problem for 3 months which we can work around. The rigorous bfs and ier appear sound and to concur, which makes it pretty hard to discredit both. Have i been to tanz, no. Do i still have reservations, sure. At the end of the day I can only hope i backed the right play. Lets hope we dont have to untick finance and offtake boxes like mns. DYOR as always, and pleas people stop posting random and out of date photos, Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.