PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

EPAT General Discussion, page-10

1. 259 Posts.
    I spoke with Phillip Daffas this afternoon. Nothing new or very exciting to report. Philip said "there will be a full progress update to all shareholders as part of the quarterly update in the next week or so" He also said he is pleased with progress on all fronts.

I did question why informative announcements are all crammed into a quarterly and not spread out and made available more regularly. I asked about the expo and how it was received, Mustafas presentation, when there will be a roadshow / Investor presentation is as it was said to be April. In all instances he said he can not single out communication to one person and must abide by the ASX rules. I did ensure him I understand that however it would be nice that all shareholders are given the same information at the same time and that is why I see it important that those that could not make it to the Adelaide Expo are given a timely update to make an informative investment decision based on their the expo and their investment strategy. I suggested even a podcast to allow everyone the opportunity to hear what was presented.

I also questioned who the investor presentation they release last month was aimed at if they have not looked at putting together a roadshow.

I didn't get much from PD and I do understand that anything he says he taken with a pinch of salt as he can not disclose anything without it going through the ASX, so he could release an announcement tonight or tomorrow that he couldn't say today.

Anyway thought I would let you guys know what we spoke about. Lets hope we get a juicy quarterly, but I still think they have a long way to go in their PR and release of announcements which are lacking and very disappointing to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $51.92K 1.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 289741
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.