PCK 12.5% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

EPAT General Discussion, page-1028

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    From @RNClarke...

Afternoon all,

Was the sole shareholder at this general meeting with the CEO and Non-executive director. ePat will be known as PainChek on Friday. Had an opportunity to speak with Daffas for around half an hour, a few points which can add some colour.

- It is anticipated they will hear some feedback from the FDA over the next few weeks for a determination on whether PainChek is either a Class 1 or non medical device which may not need clearance. Daffas believes we will be a Class 1 device and may need some preliminary work done in the US. This year the US is not a commercial focus and he mentioned they would align themselves with a US institution before entering the market anyway.
    - Android application is complete and that will be rolled out nationwide to the DSA as they mostly use that platform
    - Childrens app is with the data scientists who are finalising the algorithm which will be tested later this year. The difficult part of recording and finalising a library is complete.
    - Management were tight lipped around any financials, contract wins to date or even hinting at general forecasts which I asked about. Something may be brewing and the quarterly update will be interesting.

I invest in a few companies and PainChek is certainly one where management are happy to do real work without worrying about the share price. I agree with them as it will sort itself out accordingly over the next 12 months.

Big things ahead shortly, thanks again for your report Mr Clarke..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $58.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $67.31K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.