PCK 3.23% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Hi guys, 1st post on HC but long time watcher of a number of...

1. 259 Posts.
    Hi guys,

1st post on HC but long time watcher of a number of stocks especially EPT. I thought it would be good to just have a "General Discussion" thread for all the dreams, hopes, wishes and BS that HC can spread.

My position is holding just under 1 million shares with an average on 3. I speak with Phillip Daffas regularly via email or phone and have been impressed with what he has said to date but am waiting for the SP and market to do the talking.

I can say that he has been adamant that there will be East Coast "roadshow / Investor" presentations in April and an expo in June on the Gold Coast in QLD that they have been invited to, he has also been strong on no CR required. Phillip has been on the phone regularly with Sweden where the app is being developed tweeking it and the UK for approvals to make it market ready. No doubt alot happening behind the scenes as seen by the left field ann of IBM.

My disappointment to date is that I believe the roadshsows should have already been happening. 7-8 months since listing and alot has been happening behind the scenes but I would have liked to see more for getting instos on board and pushing the SP north, not a pump but at least getting some attention and get the options in strike to add more cash to EPT. The other side of me believes they have been waiting for the expo in Adelaide to finish before they start.

It was hard watching it slide to 2's and just under touching 19 but as it has been said this had to happen and gave an opportunity for those that can afford it to top up.

The charts looks healthy, by that I mean it is in an uptrend and setting higher highs and higher lows. It would be nice if those posting in charts that haven't already to post a chart to back up their post. Misstrump saying it will hit 5's, and even 10's back in Christmas in just hot air and not needed. No doubt it will get there but it wont do that without SUBSTANTIAL news as much as I would love it to just shoot off. Phillip has said he is not interested in Pumping the stock and I dont believe he has to as the products is world class and will get there on its own, but HC is full of hot air and we dont need any more on this stock unless it can be back with charts.

Anyway. Hope everyone is having a great Easter. So much happening and hopefully we hear something soon regarding Roadshows. I will be going to any in Sydney and will provide feedback.

LG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $10.07K 335.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86700 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 177592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 177539
Last updated 11.09am 21/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.