PCK 3.70% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

I don't think anyone is being negative, the negativity is on the...

1. 259 Posts.

I don't think anyone is being negative, the negativity is on the charts which is what nearly everyone will base trading / investing on and therefore talk about. We are all here to make money, not fall in love with a stock or managemen. Even those investing on FA will rely on the charts for an entry and exit point. Pattos and other holders have been dumping and I promise they are not looking at HC for guidance or reassurance. If this shot to 20c this forum would be over run with everyone pumping the F out of management and the SP, when it sees red you can expect the opposite.

The SP has made many more new lows then highs over the past 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and with "so much good news" you have to ask yourself why this is?

It can't always be rose coloured glasses.

With no news of for over 7 weeks and a falling SP (nearly 50% retrace) in that same time this is what people will be discussing. There has also been the expectations that there would have been management hitting the road with a roadshow in April as told by Phillip Daffas himself, which in many peoples minds is this is well over due so when this does not happen questions get raised.

Also those saying it is a bad market haven't looked at how well the S&P is doing here and the various exchanges around the world. This is nearly the best market conditions we have ever had, and making the excuse to justify the fall in SP is absolute BS.

L.G.
    Last edited by LooseGoose: 31/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $5.627K 205.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315771 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 181781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 4200
Last updated 12.14pm 07/06/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.