PCK 5.71% 3.3¢ painchek ltd

Epat on ch7 news, page-14

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Oh boy you have missed the mark , let me guess you noticed it for the first time it appeared on the top gainers of hot copper today?? And have you read the investor presentation recently released by the company ?

The dementia market is huge and a good proportion of those people in care facilities struggle or can't effectively communicate their pain levels. Too much meds and the patient suffers from over medication , too little and they can become agitated and suffer other symptoms

Funding of health care facilities here in Aust is in part dependent on its ability to treat it's patients pain levels . An app like this that can objectively measure level of pain and then allow the correct dosage which can then measure the effective as of pain treatment is a big improvement onthencurrent subjective methods

Oh and having had kids they just don't cry cause they are In pain , this app can prevent the over medicating of pre communicative kids

This app is not designed to cure pain or identify the cause of pain , as management say it is designed to objectively measure and treat pain in patients who don't have the ability to communicate

I sense a few posters setting you straight are going to follow !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $53.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $30.89K 914.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 161639 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.