MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I rang the EPBC on Friday, 29/10/10. I was advised that the...

1. 3,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    I rang the EPBC on Friday, 29/10/10. I was advised that the process, without obstructions, requires 20 working days. After the 20 clear days the decision is released via the web site.

As previously indicated, on this thread, there was been some queries and hence the "clock" has stopped.

EPBC advised me they would ring me to detail the anticipated time frame. They did not ring me.

As I understand the process, everyone has the opportunity to to view the decision via the website. As I understand, no one will receive preferential treatment of advanced knowledge.

I hold BPH and GBA. I am new to personal trading, however this opportunity seems to me as an absolute standout.

I will ring EPBC again and hope to receive further information.

I also emailed Exxon re: Ocean Patriot availability. I was emailed a copy of the September press release, whic has been canvassed on HC.

THe Ocean Patriot is one serious piece of hardware and I would suspect there would be no stand down time over the Cristmas period. If not December, defintely January.

I will post any further info.

Disclaimer - I have no idea about stocks and trading. Dont take my advice and do DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.