TVN 2.17% 4.7¢ tivan limited

EPBC - NT Government, page-6

1. 2,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    This just shows that the projects are separate from a environmental and planning point of view it doesn't say anywhere that they are both economical in their one right, if i remember correctly selling mangnate was on the cards when iron ore was at a higher price and that only made 10mill so at today's prices we would be producing at a loss. If i remember correctly the environmental permits or feedback will be in June sometime for Mount Peake and then TIVAN plant a few a few months later. Sorry but MT Peake will not work without TIVAN simple the economics are not there.

By no means am i downramping just stating the facts and not talking about something that is not economically possible by no means. My theory is that TIVAN will be built by SMS Semag and operated by them and charge us a fee this way they will have the expertise to built such plants around the world and pay TNG a royalty for it , this was an idea shown in the Hardman and Co report with was bloody fantastic in depth report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.