RXM 0.00% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

I am walking away from this company. I wont report on it...

1. 41 Posts.
    I am walking away from this company. I wont report on it anymore, you can have it.

I see today that RXM EPC contractor has gone into administration and the directors of RXM have not reported the fact to shareholders. The EPC Contractor Allstate were also the EPC Conractor for another company "Medusa" ASX Code MML. They had the courage to tell their shareholders that Allstate (AZG) have gone into administration and they got a big tick. Their stock went up 5.5cents today because they told their shareholders the truth and kept them updated. On the other hand RXM put their head in the sand and decided not to tell shareholders that their deal has fell apart. As a result RXM when down $0.5c. This is the difference. The company that sticks its dirty head in the sand, their shares go down and the company that says it it like it is,their shares goes up. This is what I have been saying for two weeks. Shareholders like to know the truth and want to see transparency. There is no transparency with RXM. You can have them. I wouldnt touch this stock with Robbie Waterhouses money.

Rex is a dogs name. Secondly I will never post on this site again. I have been honest in my posts and tried to highlight the shortcomings of this company and all i have attracted is FLACK. My posts have only had serious reply's from a couple of posters who have seen the disrespect of the directors to its shareholders. This is nothing but shameless. Goodbye and good luck.

My parting word is, THIS PROJECT WILL NEVER SEE THE PRODUCTION , NEVER IN A LIFETIME OF THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS. PUT THIS IN YOUR DIARY. Goodbye again.Please UNDERLINE ME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $2.300M 5.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 10315712 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 92534 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.