RXM 1.89% 27.0¢ rex minerals limited

Kissie, fully understand what you are saying. My contention is...

1. 41 Posts.
    Kissie, fully understand what you are saying. My contention is that it was a three way deal and as you say the deal put together by Allstate. They were an integral part of the deal. My beef is that the Directors of RXM have made an announcement that this is a three way deal.Now one of the companies involved in the deal has gone in administration (Allstate). These things happen I understand this, BUT WHY SHOULD SHAREHOLDERS HAVE TO READ IT IN THE FINANCIAL REVIEW TODAY....

WHY didnt the CEO put the announcement out to shareholders. Why should we have to read it in a newspaper. That's what my beef is about, Not whether they can find someone else to take the job and start negotiations again. You miss my point. In simple terms 'The deal that RXM announced about the EPC Deal is now a Dead Deal. We all agree on that!. OK so why not tell shareholders that the deal they put out is now not proceeding. Its called "Disclosure Obligations" and Transparency. What about shareholders that bought shares in RXM yesterday that did not know that the deal they announced is not only non binding but DEAD. In this market there will be some serious spills and this probably wont be the first or the last deal to get whacked. The AFR also reported other companies brought down by AZG.

I also think that RXM also should have disclosed that Allstate (AZG) was suspended from the ASX at the time they did the deal . This was not disclosed either. This had been very badly handled and sucks the confidence out of investors when they are kept in the dark. Directors have to take the good with the bad. I guess what shareholders are thinking, "If they haven't disclosed a big problem like this, what else haven't they disclosed", Do your own research. So far no-one has challenged my description of events. I think everyone agrees that an investor in ASX listed companies is entitled to know what they are signing up for, this is not too much to ask. RXM would have got credit for telling it like it is, not hiding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $203.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $626 2.318K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 127458 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 3071 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.