EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

Hi BuffinWe are on the same page really ... its just that I wear...

1. 37,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406

Hi Buffin

We are on the same page really ... its just that I wear rosey glasses.

I cut them some slack because with capex and opex requirements, coal bed methane development isn't for the faint hearted ... licks of cash are required.

The morph from struggling explorer to producer has to be financially painful. As an EPG shareholder, I am most grateful and very encouraged at the minimal dilution associated with the 65c placement and the 125c convertible notes issue. I see that as good management.

If all goes to plan, I believe we will be peppered (well in comparison with the last two yrs anyway lol) with good news announcements leading up to a mid yr French listing and significant fund raising (several 100's of millions of dollars) for well development at Lorraine and Gazonor.

As illustration of this, of a field of probably 10 to 15 CBM plays in Australia, only QGC and AOE have to date hit billion dollar capitalisations ... most of the other players have capital management issues due to frequent dilutive raisings.

Tony McClure of EPG is giving me great confidence with what I believe are astute financial transactions to date.

Cheers
    Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.