EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

epg undervalued according to uk aim market?, page-10

1. 43 Posts.
    Poyndexter,

Glad to read that.

EPG being late on testing I have done some resarch on my side and I have unburied a somewhat interesting 180 pages nearly vintage survey.

From it, I am pleased to announce that, provided that the full length of well is tested, FOLS 2 will produce 610 000 m3 of gas, at 9.5 m3/hr with a BHP of 2 bars. The life duration will be 4-6 month.

Don't laugh now.
    This has been computed from actual 1000 degassing holes in Saarbasin totalling 28 km (Saar is the german part of lorraine bassin). The pressure is actual value from Folschviller mine. The total volume and flow rate have been calculated from two different methods (I have slightly enlarged the hole to make up for coal friability and ovalization caused by LWD/MWD drilling). The duration by the survey matches the says of the local mining engineers and is consistent with the flow/total figures.

Production prediction is the Nessie of CBM. Most methods rely on softwares and you have to feed them with parameter that mostly you ignore. It ususally ends playing with parameters to match actual data... here we start from actual data.

Other points of interest.
    The study emphasizes that stress has an incredible effect on production. In Saar,it has been measured that destressed areas are 1000 times more producive than unmined area. There are some other niceties, I will not detail here.

FOLS 2, with the best market conditions, will not yield over 100 KE. I reckon it wasn't meant to be immediatly profitable. But, if the figures are matched by the facts, this means that drilling programs will have to be seriously amended.

I (we) am (are) now waiting for the results of the test. If they corroborate the prediction of the Book, I swear I get rid of Comet !

If not, I will have been the only guy on the planet to have attempted a CBM flow prediction, and you can have fun with me, no problem.

Cheers
    Z.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.