RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

epic new technicals post, with some big words

1. 15,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    ok

bear with me....

the last reversal confirms that historically we are still in cloud cuckoo land, which is great news under the circumstances, as it means that buyers weren't interested in waiting for bottomline support, and a (dangerous) broadening rising wedge did not eventuate.

this pretty much indicates to me that the movements in the chart have still been legit measured moves, as opposed to manipulations bereft of fundamental sincerity.

sounds posh, i know...;)

moving right along, here's two new charts to consider.

in the bigger picture, we have a new possible trajectory emerging. if it kicks in, i have put in a couple of markers to indicate some possible upside targets dated roughly for PFS release and settlement of acquisition.

80c by May would mean perhaps another 15m shares at 20% discount to pay for BV, and a fully diluted mc of $55m (assuming those last oppies get converted).

up close, and using historical recurring angles etc, it looks like anything over the thin blue line and we have a confirmed breakout of the last downleg.

important day coming up. by no means the last chance for a mood swing, but sure would be

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.