PAA 3.03% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Epichem, page-34

1. 194 Posts.
    Either tree shaking or someone wants to out. Driving the price down won't benefit anyone since there is no profit to take at 0.8c
    sell now and buy lower is a big gamble for this stock unless you expect the share price to reach 0.5c

i have a story of my own many years ago. I bought PRR at 0.7c (very close to PAA's current price) it went down to 0.5c and I kept buying. Then one day it rock back to 0.9c and I sold my holding. You know what happened in few weeks time? It stayed at 20c and I missed out for selling 3 days earlier. Later I bought some back at 10c and doing some trading. One of my workmate didn't sell and quit the job with 3m profit. So my point is if you believe this company will deliver good product, hold the share and stop watching it for weeks. Don't be emotional to sell and let the traders play their game. They may make the share price up or down for a day but they can't stop people buying when the result is encouraging and at the time comes, you will be rewarded big return. If you bought at 0.9c you already the winner of most holders and even 1.4c doesn't make too much difference when it releases the good news. Give yourself at least one year so you don't have to pay 30% tax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $151.1K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54714 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 371375 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.