PBI premier bionics limited

re: first sale of epidural simulator Demonic you are right in...

1. 722 Posts.
    re: first sale of epidural simulator Demonic you are right in what you are saying it has pulled back here on light volume. The wild card for me is the uk market. We know they like the story in particular Medic Vision, their research note (Corprate Synergy) was quite bullish on the future for PBI.

This is eight positives I see with the company going forward in 06.

1) Medic Vision is a World leader in VR medical training which is now an emerging market
    2)Decent revenues now coming in as deals continue to be signed with creditable training centres
    3)Government funding on both Pulmo & M/Vision in place
    4)Cash position good following cap raising
    5)They now have a few "Buy" recommendations in the market. I like the fact Australian stock Report have them as a spec buy, their record in picking winners has been outstanding
    6)They have a Cochlear director on board, this should bring creditability to the company when presenting to funds. COH was once a spec stock as well!!!
    7)Medical Vision now sells their own simulators this means other distributors over the world can sell on behalf of Medic Vision
    8) Uk listed, if they get some insto interest in the UK the share price will move up very quickly.

The only negative I can see is the share price which is of cause a positive if you are a buyer. I have been a long term holder and I do believe that the company has not been in a stonger position since listing.

I hope that in 06 we will see the re rate in share price that a few of us patient holders deserve. Good luck to all the long terms holders on HC for 2006.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.