BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

Bolton v Spurs 2-1Burnley v Brum 2-1Hull v Wigan 0-1Man Utd v...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Bolton v Spurs 2-1
    Burnley v Brum 2-1
    Hull v Wigan 0-1
    Man Utd v Sunderland 2-0
    Wolves v Pompey 1-0
    Arsenal v Blackburn 3-0
    Chelsea v Liverpool 3-2
    Everton v Stoke 1-0
    West Ham v Fulham 2-1
    Villa v Man City 1-2.
    A big call for Bolton to beat Spurs. Spurs are upbeat after last week but don't travel well up north to the breeze block.
    Brum looked average last week, could get a draw but home advantage good for Burnley.
    Another possible draw but Wigan are strong, Hull have their heads down, Phil Brown is on his last threads.
    Pompey don't have the rub of the green, and the Black country will be up for the kill and see Paul Hart possibly gone, now that is a good bet, the 1st Manager to be sack.
    Alladyce has a good record against Arsenal but the home side cannot scoring goals, so an early will see more, could be wrong on this one but that is the Alladyce factor.
    Chelsea v Liverpool now I have picked 3-2 could end up 0-0, but from previous seasons ?, Liverpool leaking goals, Chelsea at home, this has to be the game of the weekend.
    Stoke are a big side and will do well this year, Everton have to focus on these games and will scrap it out for a win.
    West Ham have to win this one, Fulham are in Europe tonight I think, and will be hungover whatever their result is.
    3 points to the Hammers and their season is back on track.
    Villa v City, the hardest game to predict, could go either way, City are still an unknown quantity but look OK home and away, Villa lost to Wigan at home on the opening day, now are solid, maybe Gareth Barry will have a say in the game, things usually happen.
    Good luck to all apart from Spurs, come on you Whites !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $55.65K 2.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 562365 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 229630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.