EPM 11.1% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

EPM highest closed since 25th June 2012

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    My summary of EPM share price and quantity trading patterns since 14th of January 2021 on Greenland acquisition.

Upon Greenland announcement share price jumped to 3.2c high and closed at 2c on the day with over 107 million shares for total traded value of A$2.8M. Within the following 2 weeks share price dropped to 1.6c with average daily of just over 11 million shares traded.

From the 3rd of February to 1st of June, price fluctuate from 1.7c to 2.0c and touched 2.4c high but always closed on the low, with over 356 million shares traded. This is the period where dodgy brokers were able to manipulate the closing price each day quiet easily as the daily volume turnover is low of 4.3 million shares average.

From 2nd of June onward, the closing price was still being manipulated but lesser as dodgy brokers were being called out and reported to ASIC but price range is trading higher from 2c up to 2.5c and still pulling back down each day to around 2 to 2.1c until 9th August. The average daily turnover was 3.5 million shares.

From the 10th August, share price open at 2.1c and closed at 2.3c with 5.5 million shares traded. Then on the 11th August, price open at 2.3c and ran all the way up to 3.9c closed last Friday 27th August which is the highest since 25th June 2012 . Yes guys since June 2012 more than 9 years ago. Total shares turnover since 10th August is 188 million shares and average daily is 13.4 million shares.

The numbers are telling me, EPM is definitely being noticed by more serious buyers and not just short term day traders or dodgy brokers keeping the price down for cheap placements. The last 7 days trading, I noticed buyers don’t simply bid and hoping for price selling down to 0.1c or 0.2c lower. The buyers just jumped in and grab whatever are on offered up to 0.4c higher. It likes they are buying for decent percentage holdings and as the past attempts of sell down or day traders sell high and hoping to buy back low, no longer work as each time more offers came on, the serious buyers just grab them in big chunks. This happened into last closing trades on Friday at 3.9c.

Wise and long term EPM shareholders would know, it about time as I’ve been ranting EPM price is YET to factored in and with a number of positive company announcements as well as number of media articles especially from European magazine Innovation News Network and 6 REE core samples are on the way to Perth lab which I did not expect we would hear about REE until next year and while the pit JORC for multi billions dollar near term production is not even announced.

So with JORC and REE numbers to come in the near term, there is definitely no loose shares left and many recent buyers have bought at average price of 3c and they don’t appeared to me as day traders but maybe major investment funds, and I doubt they will be looking for 2c or 3c profit and I doubt they have finish buying and I am very much looking forward to next week trading as we might even see a quick dash to 5c is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $11.43K 1.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3724286 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 186000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.