EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

It's most peculiar, I also find it most interesting the users...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    It's most peculiar, I also find it most interesting the users that have all the concerns are only about Ivittuut and never regarding the Australian Tenements.

I suppose you have to be somewhat creative and really think to be able to raise concerns over:

Devils Elbow - RIO and Comanco both tried extremely hard to have it for themselves but failed to negotiate with the lands council, unlike EPM. It's right next RIO'S Kakadu uranium mine and if AGE (the other neighbour) shows some positive results Devils Elbow will look very positive.

Ngalia - have seen some historical cores with loads of copper and some other metals which I forget at this time off the top of my head. Around the region is also some significant U deposit and prospects.

Mary Vaey - have 21 mines and prospects with 10s of 1000s of high grade maganese. And maganese is only getting higher and higher in demand.

all these tenements on Australia have work planned for them over the next 12 months, surely I'm not the only one interested in how they'll perform, after all we holders all own a share in them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $846 105.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1644197 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 933528 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.