EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

EPM management - the right mix ?, page-74

1. 1,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    OOOO dear, a few old samples are not a defined JORC resource (assuming you are aware of what this is). That was my point. How long do you think it will take to get to a true JORC report (that is one that is certified by a "competant person" - ie, a geologist putting his goolies on the line!). Lots of drilling $$$$

What happend if they find radioactive elements. Spanner in the works.

EPM is doing a new mining plan so past EIA work is redundant. They plan to trawl through old tailings as well as go into the old pit. The harbour is polluted like buggery, what do they plan to do to rehabilitate that ? They won't be able to ignore it.

The reference to binary was OUTCOME - please read the words carefully as they do have meaning.

Yes I do understand the other tenements have value, but they also are a long way off.

The point I was making is that an income from ANY operation is quite some years away, not next week, not next year.

I'd love for them to find a gold mine, nothing better. But tempering expectations with junior miners is the hardest thing. It's always blue sky with no clouds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58939 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1350000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.