EPM 0.00% 0.7¢ eclipse metals limited.

Me neither. But my investment was not based on putting in money...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Me neither. But my investment was not based on putting in money for a quick profit. It was based on the potential for rewards over time. If I wanted quick profits I would be a day trader. What I find offensive is people harping on and on, seeking point of dispute after point of dispute when what is needed is clear note of a point, and move on. Contention and continual "I am right you are wrong" point scoring simply muddies the waters and makes this forum useless for research. This EPM forum had been an exception until the downrampers rocked up and flooded the site with polemic.

So I can thank barry, and let his point stand, and those who wish to take that point on board can do so. If, on the other hand, he is seeking to downramp or throw doubt over what is a very good investment choice (I wonder if GGG issues played a role?) then he should move on to another page. Preferrably FaceBook. Same can also be said for the opposite frame.

Bottom line - make a point and let it stand. If it has merit it will stand on its own. If not, it will fade. Reading your contributions I think you will agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 737500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.