EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Good morning Mr Crow. I agree with your sentiments , perhaps I...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Good morning Mr Crow.

I agree with your sentiments , perhaps I shouldn’t have had that second square of lsd , on top of a magic mushroom sorbet , all washed down with an ayahuasca daiquiri, but it is clearly written in the prophecy that epm is destined for great things tomorrow, a little after tea time.

Fellow holders , buy big today , sell all other stocks , every last dollar into the “e” s (then listen to some “bangin” trance and or dance (and wait for the drop)

Are you the same Claude the crow aka “shirls neighborhood”? What was the go with eating band aids and tow nails ? Do you keep in contact with Norm the kangaroo ? Those rumours about Bartholomew sheep? True ish

In hindsight do you feel that Shirl shouldn’t have missed so many “so you want to fly a helicopter” lessons .

Anyway I digress , share holders , do the right thing for yourselves and loved ones , buy epm today.

You heard it first from Claude , then from the cal dog (often compared to buffet, gecko and that other fellow who invented that Ponzi thing)

Tomorrow we celebrate like an 80s rave

kind regards Callahan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.482K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7941186 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 521993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.